top of page
STORM, INCLEMENT WEATHER & PANDEMIC LESSONS POLICIES
RULES OF CONDUCT & REGULATIONS REGARDING FEES, REGISTRATION, RAINY DAYS AND MAKE-UPS.
- Due to the City security regulations and insurance requirements, students must register before going on court. Students cannot attend a class or be on court without being registered.
- Students or Student's parents must sign The City of Doral waiver and release of liability and medical treatment consent before the first lesson. Students must also sign Techtafime Tennis Academy rules and regulations.
- Our fees are not monthly. They must be paid every 6 weeks one week before the beginning of each session. Even if there's make up pending to do, fees must be paid. Students have a guarantee make up into the next session only.
- Lessons cannot be prorated or be roll over into the next session.
- The minimum number of players per clinic will be 4 players. The maximum is 6-8 players.
- If only one or two players showed up for a class. Class will run for half of the time of the clinic. Not the full hour. Example: clinics of 1 hour will be given half an hour. Clinics of 1.5 hr will be given 45 mins.
- It's Techtafime's major concern that students never lose their lessons and to make up rainy days as soon as possible as courts become available by the City. WE’RE PROVIDING GUARANTEED TIME, BUT IT'S THE STUDENT RESPONSIBILITY TO ATTEND MAKE UPS IN TIMES PROVIDED AND WITHIN THE LENGTH OF THE DURATION OF THE 6-WEEKS SESSIONS. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE CAN ONLY DO MAKE UPS ON SATURDAYS OR SUNDAYS, IF YOU SIGN UP, YOU AGREE TO THIS POLICY.
- Individual make-ups will be done individually in special circumstances only joining a group with similar level.
- Group make-ups will be done as a group in a special time on Saturdays or Sundays only.
- If a "Group lesson" has been schedule and the student called, email or text and cancelled 24 hours in advance and cannot do the make up with the group due to health (please provide Doctor's note), this person will be given a make-up lesson with a group of similar level or will make special arrangements.
- Students are allowed only one make-up for health related issues with Doctor's Note. Parents or students must call.
- There's rain make ups, Holidays make ups and emergencies make ups. However Make-ups must be done within the session.
- Payments are not refundable. No exceptions.
- Because we must provide a daily attendance to the City you need to text, email or call us if you need to cancel the lesson. Sorry but, if you don't call, email or text us we cannot give you a make-up. 24 hours cancellation Policy (No call, No make-ups.)
- All lessons are considered done if started to rain 30-45 minutes after the schedule program time depending on the clinic.
- As a serious and professional Tennis Academy we strive for the best and we ask all parents to encourage their kids good behavior, energy and dedication during classes. Students from all ages Juniors & Adults must strive for the best. We expect that every student will show respect to the coaches, will not interrupt and behave properly in class. Bad language, bullying or not following the instructions will not be tolerated. Kids with bad behavior will be asked to take a time out or the Academy will contact the parents for the kids to be picked up. Techtafime Tennis Academy is a fun place to make friends and most of all to learn Tennis, a lifetime sport. Please do not register your kid if he or she doesn't want to be there.
- If you signed up without checking availability first with us, and we don't have a spot available for you or your child, sorry but we cannot honor your registration. Money will be refunded, but you will be charged for an administration fee (5% of total amount).
- When you register yourself or your child for our tennis programs you understand that you read and are in complete agreement with all the rules and regulations above.
bottom of page